Chromolume Transcription (headquartered in Santa Monica, California) provides accurate, affordable, and high-quality transcription services for all members of academia, from professors dictating their lectures for their students to keynote addresses, as well as other classroom and conference
Using Chromolume Transcription to do your academic transcription work has many benefits, such as:
Lecture Hall, Classroom, Keynote and other Academic Dictation!
As a student or professor, you know the importance of a lecture, keynote address or any other academic presentation. If you are not a fast or experienced typist with a good ear for transcription, it can take several hours to transcribe just one hour of audio, when, instead, you can spend your precious time doing something more valuable for your education. Let Chromolume Transcription help by saving you time and money by transcribing your lectures, keynote addresses or any other academic presentation in a clear, concise, and readable manner.
We guarantee our work!
Chromolume Transcription is the best choice for your needs. Not only is our work proofread, but we also guarantee 98% accuracy. Further, 100% confidentiality is our #1 priority! We do not ever splash any of our clients on our website to advertise who we have done work for. Consequently, not only are your documents confidential, but so are YOU and everything you do.
Partnering with Chromolume Transcription for your outsourced academic transcription work can have a considerable number of benefits.
These many benefits include:
- Discounted rates for your academic transcription with rates as low as $1.25 per audio minute
- Ability to work with many different forms of digital and analog media, and conversion of same at NO extra charge
- US-based typists – NO outsourcing to foreign countries, where their understanding of proceedings can be limited!
- Saves your valuable time and effort, which can be devoted to more important activities
- Secure method of delivering files that contain highly sensitive data by using 256-bit encryption technology
- Backup of audio and document files
- Timely, friendly, and courteous communication seven days a week, and, in most cases, 24/7
- Delivery of documents in formats comfortable to you
- HIPAA-complaint guidelines
- Referral program, which can save you and your colleagues
- Spanish Transcription and/or translation available
To get started, or to find out more information,
call us at (866) 375-2441 Ext. 701
or email us at email@example.com