Chromolume Transcription (headquartered in Santa Monica, California) provides quality transcription services in all areas of business, whether you are conducting market research for products, panel and focus group discussions, simple one-on-one interviews or more complex strategic planning sessions. Partnering with Chromolume Transcription for your transcription needs would go a long way in saving you time and money without losing the superior quality of work your business expects and requires.
Outsourcing and partnering with Chromolume Transcription to do your transcription work has many benefits, such as:
Experience you can trust!
Services are available in all area of business, such as: one-on-one interviews, product research, board meetings, focus groups, conferences, and investor calls, just to name a few. Further, not only is our work proofread prior to being returned to you, but our transcriptionists have extensive experience working on many different types of business documents. What that means is our transcriptionists are accustomed to your specific needs, from the sole proprietor to a large corporation.
We guarantee our work!
Chromolume Transcription is the best choice for your needs. Not only is our work proofread, but we also guarantee 98% accuracy. Further, Confidentiality is our #1 priority! We do not ever splash any of our clients on our website to advertise who we have done work for. Consequently, not only are your documents confidential, but so are YOU and everything you do.
Partnering with Chromolume Transcription for your outsourced transcription work can have a considerable number of benefits.
These many benefits include:
- Reduces your backlog and simplifies your workload
- Reduces administrative duties of businesses in areas of hiring and training personnel to do transcription work
- US-based typists – NO outsourcing to foreign countries, where their understanding of business terms and the English language can be limited!
- Saves your valuable time and effort, which can be devoted to more important activities
- Reduces (and, in some cases, can eliminate) overhead on manpower, technology, and office resources
- Secure method of delivering files that contain highly sensitive data by using 256-bit encryption technology
- Flexibility of dictation by using digital recorders or toll-free dial-in dictation line specific to you
- Backup of audio and document files
- Timely, friendly, and courteous communication seven days a week, and, in most cases, 24/7
- Delivery of documents in formats comfortable to you
- HIPAA-complaint guidelines
- Customizable transcription to the specific needs of each company, whether large or small
- Spanish Transcription and/or translation available
To get started, or to find out more information,
call us at (866) 375-2441 Ext. 701
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org