In addition to providing transcription of audio and video files in both analog and digital formats, Chromolume Transcription offers use of dial-in dictation for clients who prefer to use a telephone for their needs. Our dial-in dictation system is provided as a service to our clients to save a great deal of time. It will not be necessary to record your audio using a digital recorder or other device. You will not need to transfer your audio from the recorder to your computer, and you will not need to upload your audio to our server. Simply pick up the phone, dictate, and that's it! Our system does the rest for you! Additionally, we will save your audio and provide it to you, as needed, at no extra charge!
Our Dial-in Dictation provides:
Easy to use!
Our Dial-in Dictation system is a great timesaver by allowing you to call our toll-free number from any phone and dictate. Our system allows you to record, play, rewind, fast-forward, and edit your dictation before you send it on to us for transcription. Also, your recordings can be saved and retrieved at a later date for amendment before being sent for transcription.
We guarantee our work!
Chromolume Transcription is the best choice for your needs. Not only is our work proofread, but we also guarantee 98% accuracy. Further, 100% confidentiality is our #1 priority! We do not ever splash any of our clients on our website to advertise who we have done work for. Consequently, not only are your documents confidential, but so are YOU and everything you do.
Partnering with Chromolume Transcription for your outsourced transcription work can have a considerable number of benefits.
These many benefits include:
- Reduces your backlog and simplifies your workload
- Ability to work with many different forms of digital and analog media and conversion of same at NO extra charge
- US-based typists – NO outsourcing to foreign countries where their understanding of proceedings can be limited!
- Saves your valuable time and effort, which can be devoted to more important activities
- Secure method of delivering files that contain highly sensitive data by using 256-bit encryption technology
- Backup of audio and document files
- Timely, friendly, and courteous communication seven days a week, and, in most cases, 24/7
- Delivery of documents in formats comfortable to you
- HIPAA-complaint guidelines
- Customizable transcription to the specific needs of each legal group
- Spanish Transcription and/or translation available
- Referral program, which can save you and your colleagues
To get started, or to find out more information,
call us at (866) 375-2441 Ext. 701
or email us at email@example.com