Chromolume Transcription (headquartered in Santa Monica, California) provides accurate, affordable, and high-quality transcription services for anyone and everyone who is conducting interviews, whether they are for your dissertation or other academic purposes, product research, business, journalistic, entertainment, or for any other reason. Using Chromolume Transcription to do your transcription work has many benefits, such as:
Experience and Accuracy You Can Trust!
Interviews are often an essential part of your dissertation, or product research, or a biography you are writing, and transcribing the interviews from that can be a long and arduous task if you are not a fast or experienced typist with a good ear for transcription, especially if you are working under a tight deadline. Let Chromolume Transcription relieve some of your stress by saving you time and money by transcribing your interviews in a clear, concise, and readable manner.
We guarantee our work!
Chromolume Transcription is the best choice for your needs. Not only is our work proofread, but we guarantee 98% accuracy. Also, 100% confidentiality is our #1 priority! Further, we do not ever splash any of our clients on our website to advertise who we have done work for. Consequently, not only are your documents confidential but so are YOU and YOUR interviewees. So, as you are guaranteeing confidentiality to your interviewees for your project, so are we.
Using Chromolume Transcription to transcribe your interviews will have a considerable number of benefits, which will save you both time and stress.
These many benefits include:
- US-based typists – NO outsourcing to foreign countries, where their understanding of terms and phrases can be limited!
- Saves your valuable time and effort, which can be devoted to more important activities
- Secure method of delivering files that contain highly sensitive data by using 256-bit encryption technology
- Same low rates for your two-on-one (or one-on-two) interviews as one-on-one interviews
- Backup of audio and document files
- Referral program, which can save you and your colleagues
- Timely, friendly, and courteous communication seven days a week, and, in most cases, 24/7
- Delivery of documents in formats comfortable to you
- HIPAA-complaint guidelines
- Spanish Transcription and/or translation available
To get started, or to find out more information,
call us at (866) 375-2441 Ext. 701
or email us at email@example.com