Chromolume Transcription (headquartered in Santa Monica, California) provides quality legal transcription services for sole practitioners and law firms of all sizes, along with any other legal groups who do not have the time (or know-how) to transcribe their own legal documents. As more and more legal groups downsize to save costs, partnering with Chromolume Transcription for your legal transcription needs would go a long way in saving you time and money without losing the superior quality of work you have come to know and expect.
Outsourcing and partnering with Chromolume Transcription to do your legal transcription work has many benefits such as:
Experience you can trust!
Services are available in all fields of law, such as: corporate, personal injury, criminal civil, family, medical, medical and legal malpractice, employment, business, toxic tort, appellate, just to name a few. Further, not only is our work proofread prior to being returned to you, our legal transcriptionists have nearly 20 years of experience working in law firms of all sizes as both legal secretaries and word processors. What that means is our legal transcriptionists are accustomed to your specific needs, whether you are an attorney or a paralegal.
We guarantee our work!
Chromolume Transcription is the best choice for your needs, whether it is transcribing a deposition summary or preparing court documents, such as pleadings, or any other daily correspondence. Confidentiality is our #1 priority! Further, we do not ever splash any of our clients on our website to advertise who we have done work for. Consequently, not only are your documents confidential but so are YOU.
Partnering with Chromolume Transcription for your outsourced legal transcription work can have a considerable number of benefits, whether you are a sole practitioner with no staff or a large legal group.
These many benefits include:
- Reduces your backlog and simplifies your workload
- Reduces administrative duties of legal groups in areas of hiring and training personnel to do transcription work
- US-based typists – NO outsourcing to foreign countries where their understanding of proceedings can be limited!
- Saves your valuable time and effort, which can be devoted to more important activities
- Reduces (and, in some cases, can eliminate) overhead on manpower, technology, and office resources
- Secure method of delivering files that contain highly sensitive data by using 256-bit encryption technology
- Flexibility of dictation by using digital recorders or toll-free dial-in dictation line specific to you
- Backup of audio and document files
- Timely, friendly, and courteous communication seven days a week, and, in most cases, 24/7
- Delivery of documents in formats comfortable to you
- HIPAA-complaint guidelines
- Customizable transcription to the specific needs of each legal group
- Spanish Transcription and/or translation available
- Extensive knowledge of California law, as well as courts across the country!
To get started, or to find out more information,
call us at (866) 375-2441 Ext. 701
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org